The purpose of this Customer Service Charter is to set out the standard of service and behaviour which should underpin our interactions with all customers.
Values of the Inspectorate
The values that the Inspectorate aspires to in carrying out its work are:
- Independence: To be objective, fair and impartial basing reports on a through
and rigorous evaluation of considered evidence;
- Integrity: To act with honesty, reliability and fairness at all times;
- Timeliness: To carry out our responsibilities in a timely manner;
- Courtesy and respect: To deal with all persons and organisations in a polite,
transparent and professional manner.
- Work excellence: To ensure that all work carried out within our remit will be to
the best standard achievable.
In accordance with the 2005 Act, the Inspectorate is independent in the performance
of its functions